Eat well with MWELL
Gut-nourishing, prebiotic & high-fibre foods for any time of day
PREBIOTIC & LIVE CULTURE MIX-INS
How it works
1. Take the quiz
Share your eating habits, preferences and wellness routine
2. Find the right foods for you
We will suggest plant-based, gut nourishing foods based on your needs
3. Click and receive
Order a box of delicious foods, straight to your door
Trust their gut
“I don't often write reviews about products but I have genuinely felt a difference from taking MWELL! The legend of the Microbiome is 100% true!”
(Mancester, United Kingdom)
"Really easy to use and a simple way to add fibre in my diet.”
“Definitely feel a difference from using it and love the convenience of it. Packaging is so pretty too 😍”
(Haywards Heath, United Kingdom)
“I have tried other prebiotics before this one and this has definitely been the one I would recommend to my clients”
(Oxford, United Kingdom)
“Within 2 days of trying MWELL's Microbiome Powder, my bowel activity was consistent and regular for the first time in my life - and with no digestive pain or other side-effects.”
(Royal Wootton Bassett, United Kingdom)
Digital wellbeing matters, too
Why is my gut important?
- Your gut is home to all kinds of important bacteria
- Studies have shown the gut microbiome can influence your mood, energy levels, weight, and even how well you sleep
- Taking care of your gut is about much more than good digestion. It could be the key to unlocking your best self.
How to nourish your gut
- 9 in 10 of us don’t get enough fibre – scientists recommend 30g a day
- Graze on fibre throughout the day for the greatest impact on health and wellness
- Like vitamins and minerals, there are many types of fibre that do different things
- Eat a diverse range of plant-based fibre to fuel the variety of important bacteria in your gut.
The power of prebiotics
Prebiotics are totally different to probiotics (aka live cultures, or live bacteria). Prebiotics fuel the important bacteria in your gut, encouraging them to grow and do what they do better.
While they turn up naturally in some roots, veggies, and grains, it’s tricky to get enough. So if you don’t like the sound of chewing on a chicory root, you can find them in MWELL instead.
Thank you for visiting MWELL.
We have detected that you are using an outdated browser.
To ensure the best experience and enable all content, we recommend changing your browser to one of the following:
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Opera.
Gut health made easy