- 208g (2 ea) naan bread
- 66g ( ¼ cup) hummus
- 1 MWELL 7-Grain Lunch Bowl – Moroccan Curry
- 1 MWELL Lunch Bowl Topping – Smokey Citrus Paprika
- 58g ( ½ cup) red onion, thinly sliced
- 73g ( ½ cup) feta cheese, crumbled
- 5g (2 Tbl) coriander, chopped
- 15g (2 tsp) Sriracha sauce, optional
Heat oven to gas mark 4 (175°C/350°F). Place the naan breads on a sheet tray and bake until bread is lightly browned, about 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
Meanwhile, Stir together the grains and sauce in a small mixing bowl.
Spread the hummus on the bread.
Top with the red onions and feta cheese. Return to oven and bake until the cheese begins to brown, about 5 minutes Remove from oven.
Top with coriander and Sriracha (optional) and cut into wedges. Serve warm