- 145g (½ cup) dates (minced)
- 120g (1 cup) jumbo oats
- 75g (¼ cup) almond butter
- 45g (¼ cup) sunflower seeds
- 40g (¼ cup) sesame seeds
- 40g (¼ cup) walnuts or pecans
- 30g (¼ cup) shredded coconut
- 32g (¼ cup) cocoa powder
- 55g (½ cup) raisins (crushed)
- 50g (½ cup) dried cranberries
- 100g or 12 tbsp (3/4cup) MWELL Microbiome Powder
- 50g water
- (Optional) seeds, cacao nibs, or raw cacao powder, to finish
Pop everything in a food processor and whizz until everything is well combined and crumbly. Add a little water to turn the mixture into something like a paste.
Scoop out a small spoonful of the mixture and squeeze it tightly in the palm of your hands, then roll into a small ball. Repeat until you have around 25 balls.
If you like, roll the balls in crushed seeds or raw cacao powder to finish. Organic sesame seeds, cacao nibs, flaked coconut, sunflower seeds and chia seeds all work well.
Refrigerate in an air-tight, BPA-free container until firm.