- 13g (1 Tbl) olive oil
- 100g (1 cup) purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 MWELL 7-Grain Lunch Bowl – Natural Harvest
- 1 MWELL Lunch Bowl Topping – Balsamic Tomato
- 15g (1 Tbl) fresh lemon juice
- 120g (½ cup) vegetable stock
- 100g (2 ea) large eggs (optional )
- 2g (½ Tbl) fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Stir in the cabbage and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 4-5 minutes.
Stir in the grains, sauce, lemon juice, and stock and mix well, bringing the mixture to a simmer. Serve with whole grain toast
Crack the eggs over the mixture and cover, cook until eggs are just set, about 6 minutes. • Remove from heat and garnish with chopped parsley, seasoning with salt and black pepper as desired.
Remove from heat and garnish with chopped parsley, seasoning with salt and black pepper as desired.